Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Week 2 Update

I am not gonna lie and tell you that it has been rainbows and unicorns over here cause it aint been.
This past week sucked as far as working out goes.
The number on the scale last week was 159.2 and this week I am at 157.8.
So almost 1 and a 1/2 pounds, which is surprising considering that I did the 30 day shred video once and went running once.
That's just the kind of week it was.

And my eating was junk, I even caved on Sunday and had a Dr. Pepper. It has been over a month since I had one but man did I NEED it. And it was good. Monday I was trying to talk myself into having another one- luckily we didn't have anymore.

Monroe started having stomach virus on Friday morning ( I will spare you the disgusting details- you're welcome), and this morning (Tuesday), she is still going strong. Poor baby and poor mama. We are both exhausted and to our breaking point.
Lucky for me the hubs was planning on having a paperwork day at home today so I got to escape to work (yes you read that right).

I'm headed towards getting some work done and enjoying not having to change my clothes several times a day. Hope you're having a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment