Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Weekend in the country

We spent last weekend with Mike's mom & Stepdad. The boys LOVE to go visit, they live in the country where it is a little boy's paradise.
 Mike and the boys up on the- just realized I have no idea what that is called-
In the under construction house.
 
 This is the kids in the new "toy closet"- I told them it was the bunk room for grandkids to sleep in
 
 Keddie in Papa's new project car...
 
 Me and the boys enjoying popcorn and snowcones in the 60 degree weather- don't judge my socks with flip flops, it was cold and I was too lazy to put on my tennies. 
 
Monroe's first four wheeler ride
 
We had a great time as always. I find myself trying to get out of going all the time because I have SO much to do at home. But I'm always glad I went- country relaxation at it's finest.

1 comment:

  1. Scaffolding. We really need to all go to the Dairy - they would have such a blast! Love the "bunk beds."

    ReplyDelete