Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I did it and it sucked

I started the 30day shred yesterday and as I suspected, it sucked. That Jillian Michaels is no joke.
I always watch the biggest loser and thought given the opportunity I would have a hard time choosing between Bob or Jillian as a trainer-
NOT ANYMORE!
 
Jillian scares me, and she's on the TV, as in not even at my house.
Every time I thought to myself "ugh, I can't finish this set", she would yell "Don't stop!"
 
I mean is she peeking in my window- No, she's just THAT good.
 
So, it sucked and I was dying by the end but I did it.
And that is the first step.
I also took measurements and weighed so that I know how far I've come (if I ever get there).
 
Also today I have started keeping track of EVERYTHING that I eat. It definitely is making me think twice before I grab a Twix bar at the checkout.
mmmm twix.....
oh, yeah, I'm still here, NOT eating a TWIX.
 
I'm takin it slow and trying to remember that it took me 9 months to put on the weight so I still have time to lose it.
 
Here's to time!


1 comment:

  1. "if I ever get there" - um, do we need to have a talk about positive affirmations? And - did you take a before picture? Because you need to see how far you've come too! I know you can do this girl! It takes 28 days to start a habit! Trust me, once you start seeing those results, it will be so much easier to stick with it! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete