Friday, October 12, 2012

Outfit Pinspiration

I LOVE Pintrest...who doesn't? But I want for it to be more than just a timesuck.
In my new hope to be regular feature, i will bring some "Pins" to life.
Here is an outfit that I pinned some time ago.
 
 I loved the green and navy combo but didnt think I could/would pull off green pants.
 LOVE
I found some green pants at Old Navy for super cheap( like $20 cheap) and went back and forth on what to pair then with. Here is the outfit as I wore it...
 I also realized that I do not own a full length mirror, I will have to remedy that soon.
 
 green skinny pants- Old navy
blue/ white floral shirt- Audies boutique, old
cream cardigan- express, last season
brown wedges- old
 

here's to making Pintest more than a timesuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment