Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Body Makeover- week 4 update

Week 4, how did that happen? 
That means almost a month has gone by, I wouldn't say that I am where I wanted to be but I'm still happy with where I am. I love to look on Pintrest and find these cheesy pics with inspirational quotes- they help me- don't judge!
 I am not gonna lie, this month was not as grand as I set out for it to be. We had birthday party prep craziness, and sickness to contend with. Both legit real life events but really there is always gonna be something to keep you from running out the door. Life gets in the way- if you let it- which I did ALOT this month.

Let's recap shall we. 
Starting weight on 10/2/2012- 161.2
Weight @ 4 weeks 10/30/2012- 155.8
Total weight loss- 5.4 pounds

So my month wasn't one for the record books but it was still a loss which makes it a success in my book. 
Monday I set out to accomplish something that I have wanted to do for a couple of months now. The city put in sidewalks on the street outside of my neighborhood. I drive the street everyday and think it would make for a nice walk/run. I have clocked from a main intersection to my house countless times with the intent of running it. I finally did it yesterday. It was right under 4 miles and it was hard and I DID it! It took me about an hour, so about a 14 1/2 minute mile, and since I run/walk I am pretty pleased with that. More than my time though I was please with how consistent my time was and that I actually finished it.
 And this morning I am in pain and my body is sore but I don't mind because I earned it. Really I was sore last night already. 

This was my company on my workout yesterday.

 It's my shadow. I had to stop and snap a pic because it was SO motivating to be able to look at my shadow and see why I was running. Because I WILL get rid of that baby jelly pouch.

I choose soreness!

No comments:

Post a Comment