Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ready for fall...

Happy September 1st!

Ususaaly I am a summer girl but oh my goodness it has been hot and dare I say it but I am ready for Fall!!

I know it will be a little while longer before we get the fall temps but I can get ready with decorating and a little wardrobe updating...


I loove decorating with pumpkins and I especially adore the white ones...



Fall means its time for the pumpkin patch and the adorable pictures with the kiddos


And boots, I mean come on who doesn't love a great pair of tall boots (so cozy)


they look so comfy...


And fall means that my current wardrobe will double because I can throw a sweater over the tanks I've been sporting all summer ( I want this cardi)



And don't forget scarves, maybe one of my favorite accesories...


I think fall might be my new favorite time of the year

Now we just need the weather to catch up with the calendar.

Happy Fall Ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment