Monday, September 19, 2011

puttin together a look

So after waaay too long of procrastinating family pics, I FINALLY scheduled them.

For Thursday, yes, this Thursday.

I am a little excited but mostly nervous because we all know that the minute the kids figure out it's picture time they turn into little demons.


Here is the foundation of our look and the hubs and boys will coordinate with me.



I decide on a dress after scouring the internet for inspiration and fell in love, I don't traditionally wear a TON of dresses but maybe I will start.


And, ever since my sister visited over the summer and Keddie saw that her son has a tie, Keddie has been begging for one.


I found this one last week on clearance at Children's Place and thought it was adorable. Well the minute Keddie saw it he ased if he could wear it for pictures. Of course I said yes!
Those are my jumping off points, well see what else I can come up with to pull it all together.

1 comment:

  1. Cute dress! Where are you taking your pics? This is really random but I really like family pictures that are taken on a couch outside in the middle of the country. Like I said, random!

    ReplyDelete