Thursday, September 15, 2011

I love getting Mail

I do love getting mail, but GOOD mail. Not bills or junk, but things intended for ME.
That's part of the thrill of online shopping is that I get to anticipate the arrival.

I have been doing a LOT of anticipating...
I ordered this 3 weeks ago (no joke, 3 weeks!!!), and I finally got it yesterday

Yep, it Jillian Michael's 30 Day shred and for me it starts TODAY!!!


This past year & a half has been crazy and I recently realized that pieces of me were missing, so in a concentrated effort to get those pieces back, This is my first step!


I will let you know how it goes ;)

1 comment:

  1. three weeks?!?! you could have already been "shredded" by now. LOL

    Now we all can be sympathetic when we see you limping down the street from soreness...

    ROCK ON MAMA!!

    ReplyDelete