Thursday, September 8, 2011

Langston turned 3!

Can't believe my baby is THREE!!!


His birthday was in August, so this post is a little late but I do the best I can.

And believe it or not, this is the best pic of Langston from the entire day. (please note the super cute shirt that his mommy made)

Big brother is never one to shy away from a pic.


We had the party at Pump it Up, this is them watching the safety video.


I always make my kids bday cakes, they think it's cool and I like to try new things.


This year Langston wanted a Scooby party and this is what I came up with. I am NOT a professional, so I think it came out okay & he LOVED it so that's all that matters to me!



Blowing out his candle..


I used dog bowls to put party treat in ...


There were cupcakes with supercute scooby- themed picks that my amazing friend Lauren made.

Bennett & Delaney


Cousin Niko does not look thrilled to be there.


Megan & Cole


Londyn & Taylor


Kim, Katherine & Me (two of my oldest friends)


After the party we had waaay too many cupcakes leftover and I did not want to bring them home with us. So we stopped by one of our local fire deptartments and dropped them off. The fireman that was there was so nice, he let the boys go look at the truck and climb around on it and do the lights and sirens.



It was a great end to a great party (and hopefully the firemen enjoyed the cupcakes)!

1 comment: