Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Favorite Things for February

Not sure how it got to be the last day of Feburary, where did the month go?!

Here are some of my favorite things this month.
 
This was one is from Target, I love alot of their clothes this season.
And I a totally obsessed with this color right now fro spring!
and at $18, its a steal
 
These earrings are from A Tad Monroe and they are my new everyday earring.
We don't have them in stock anymore right now, but they may make a return appearance.
 
I am in search for the perfect Maxi skirt.
I know there are tons out there, but I'm short and that makes it hard.
Striped Maxi Skirt
So, this one is a fav that I am coveting and soon will be mine (wahahahah... enter evil laugh here).
 
I have re-discovered my Stila palette.
Pinned Image
 
This has all the perfect colors for me. I get mine at Ulta, but I'm sure they have them anywhere Stila is sold.
 
What are you LOVING right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment