Friday, March 1, 2013

High five for Friday!

Can I get a High Five for Friday?!
It came so fast yet took so long to get here.
 

 
L, M and I went to have lunch with K today.
(abc soup in that sentence...)




L was SO excited to go, he talks about starting kindergarten next year non-stop.
He gets excited about pretty much anything, but it keeps life fun!
 
 

ANd this morning I accidentally stumbled upon a kids sale at a local church and I HIT THE JACKPOT!
Check out these sweet number I got for Miss M...
smocked dragonfly cuteness

So much Mudpie at bargain prices...
 
and lastly a new favorite snack (thanks Lauren), SO good!

 
P.S.
I have been stressing about finding an Easter dress for Miss M without breaking the bank.
I found this one in a FB group for reselling kids clothes.
I love it and it was a steal of a deal- can't beat that. 
 
I'm linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!
 
Photobucket
Enjoy the weekend!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute clothes and kids. I can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad i could help in the snack dept. ; )

    cute cute clothes for M!!!

    ReplyDelete