Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day (if you're into that sort of thing)

The Hubs and I are one month and one day shy of celebrating our 10 year anniversary and we have never done Valentine's day.
 
I think it's super sweet if your man got you fill in the blank or sent you flowers, but I have just never jumped aboard the V day train.
 
 
But after we had kids I do feel the need to get them Valentine's Day gifts, nothing big, just a little something so they know they are loved.
 
I would hate for them to be in therapy when their older telling some shrink that their parents didn't love them because we never gave them Valentines, Just kidding (but really, wouldn't that be sad).
 
 
So this Valentine is for The Hubs and kids because life without them... well it wouldn't be MY life.
Pinned Image
(except the TEA part, can't stand the stuff...)
 
And... just incase you need some sweetness, here's Miss M this week.



1 comment:

  1. Loving all the posts! I (obviously) haven't gotten to catch up on my blog reading in a while.

    ReplyDelete