Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My pintrest life

I'm still sick, which royally sucks.
I mean were on day 10 here people.
I know what you're gonna say, "why haven't you gone to the DR."
Well the truth is I keep telling myself it has to be on the tail end, I mean how long can this possibly last. So I wait another day, and another, and well here I am on day 10.
 
So, lots of sleepless nights lead to lots of pintrest love...
 
I really want to paint my red wall in my kitchen this turquoise color
 
Beautiful turquoise walls set a great backdrop for black & white chevron accents.  #turquoise #chevron #black #nursery
It will be amazing.
love the blue kitchen cupboards
 
 
I have been so short tempered with my kids because I don't feel good-
I constantly need a reminder that there is no perfect mom.
 
Motherhood
 
I saw this and loved it. (I don't have a basement, I do live in Texas after all).
 My sister Anna could (& should) totally do this.
 
Pinned Image
 
and I want some Lace in my life
 
(Great site for cheap dresses!)
 
Sometimes I need a reminder to be myself and not try to fit other people's mold of what they think I am or should be.
Pinned Image
 
Here's to hoping I wake up feeling better tomorrow.
If not, maybe I will finally go to the DR. (maybe ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment