Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend recap

This weekend... in no particular order...
 

Was introducted to a new snack (thanks Lauren) and can tell already it's gonna be a problem.
They are SO delicious!

 
Keddie finally pulled this tooth- it's been loose for OVER a month now. I am not liking how grown up he looks at all!

Had a fussy baby, cutting two new teeth is hard work.
(look at them cheeks- LOVE)


 
Got some work done for A Tad Monroe

 
Tried Greek Yogurt for the first time and it wan't as awful as I told myself it would be. 

 
Laughed with this goofball.

Counted my blessings.
 
The hubs and I went out with Lindsey and Joe and had a great time.
 
 
Went to a Superbowl party with the bestie, ate WAAAY to much yummy crap and won the 3rd quarter pool .
 
What did you do?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment