Monday, February 25, 2013

Window Shopping Wants...

Still sick. Don't even know what day I'm on.
I have been spending waaay to much time window shopping online.
I can only watch so much tv.
Here are my current obsessions...
 
this personalized bracelet
Yes, I do have a slight jewelry obsession...
 
Love cute tanks for when I can work out again
NEON I Don't Sweat I Sparkle
 
 
Easter cuteness for Monroe
Beautiful Easter Girl Bunny pillowcase dress
 
and this
Easter Hair Bow 4 inch chevron hair bow in pink, grey and white bunny
I'm pretty sure I can make that one...
 
 
 
Kindle Fire HD
at Amazon
 
What are you in Love with right now?!


I'm linking up with YOLO Mondays over at Still being Molly



 


1 comment:

  1. I like the bracelet. I see that is has my name on it already. My birthday is coming so that works great. :)

    ReplyDelete