Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Step out of the box

We get in a routine, we settle in.
We get comfortable, go through the motions.
Hour after hour, Day after day.
 
Then something happens, we have a thought, we want to do something different.
 
But we don't.
Because we are in a box.
We put ourselves in a boxes, we let other people put us in boxes.
But ultimately WE are the only one that can step out.
 
I can think of so many things that I have wanted to do or be but I haven't because of my box.
 
Thinking that I can't, simply because I never have.  
Worrying what others will think about it.
Because I'm too lazy.
To prove someone else wrong.
Fear.
The reasons I stayed in MY box are endless.
 
 
 
 
But when I stay in my box, I stay the same.
and I want different.
 
I want better.
I deserve better- we all do.
 
SO I am stepping out and trying new things.
Some you can see and others are within.
But I am learning the only way to have change is to step out of the comfy, safe box.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment