Friday, February 25, 2011

Hard to please, not me

Yep, you guessed it, so frustrated with the customer service, really the lack of service at a particular fabric store in the area (there aren't alot so figure that one out). The staff is awful and they always make me feel like I am bothering them when I need help. HELLO, you work there, it's your job to help me.
I went in to this store to get some fabric today for a project that I am working on for a friend's new addition. Now I am the first to admit that I am new to sewing and don't know alot. I'm also not afraid to ask for help, an admirable quality, i think.
I asked one of the ladies a question (don't even remember now what it was) and she
ROLLED HER EYES AT ME AND SUCKED HER TEETH AT ME.
I'm not the kind of girl that expects alot, fill my water, answer my question, smile, and I'm good , really, I'm not hard to please.
I was in disbelief, I was in shock, I was frozen and didn't know what to do. Eventually, after a few seconds, I snapped out of it and said Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were too busy to help a paying customer, maybe your boss can help me. And then I walked to the manager, bought my fabric, asked where to call with complaints and left.
SO ANNOYING!!!!
Just do your darn job, gosh no I don't want to go back there on sheer principal.
Which leads me to the real point of this post, I am looking for an online fabric store (no moody fabric lady in an online store) that offers cute, current fabric, know of any?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know exactly where you're talking about - I swore them off the last time I was there. Funny how they can make you feel like such an inconvenience! I don't know of any online sites, but I'll let you know if I come across one.

    ReplyDelete