Monday, February 14, 2011

Water for Elephants

Well I finished Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen last night. This was my book club selection for the month and I ......



LOOOOOOVED IT!!!!!!!

I didn't want to put it down from the very beginning. The author did such a good job of developing the main character that I felt a connection to him, like I knew him and I truly rooted for him.

It was a journey of a man's struggle to deal with the unexpected that life deals you, it was a love story, it was a circus story, it had suspense and drama.

And it's gonna be a MOVIE!


I heard that they made a movie that will come out in April and I was really excited to see how they will translate it onto the big screen and then I found out Robert Pattinson (from Twilight) is gonna be in it. I was disappointed because he is not a personal favorite...BUT... Reese Witherspoon is also in it so my love of her will prevail and I will see it.


Maybe we can have a book club movie night, who's in??

No comments:

Post a Comment