Thursday, February 10, 2011

I may have a little problem

I guess there are worse things that I could have stacked on my nightstand compromising it's structural integrity...

I'll save you the time, there are 11 books stacked there. And truth be told there are two sitting on my pillow that I didn't notice until later. HA! All of these gems just waiting for me to read them ( I hope they're all good)

Oh yeah, and this is the stack next to the night stand. I count twelve. Hmmm, think I can read them all this year...I think I've read a couple of those already so I'm on my way!

3 comments:

  1. Totally acceptable! How was the other book by the Glass Castle author? I may need to borrow it to make your book stack a bit shorter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may need to raid your book stack, too, although I have a small one of my own to address...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to also raid your books. I seem to keep getting referred to read the same type of books, Vampire. So over that. I have read twilight and I follow another series, but I need something new.

    ReplyDelete