Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February's Books


I am really struggling to finish my first February book, A Million Little Pieces, by James Frey.



I remember a few years ago when this guy, James Frey (the author) was on Oprah and everyone was loving on his book, I thought I am gonna read this one day. And then he had to come forward and say it wasn't a true story, and I thought that's ok, I'm still gonna read it someday. Well fast forward I don't remember how many years and I don't get what all the hype was about. I love a good book about addiction sio it should be a breezy read. BUT, for me it is really hard to read and I struggle to stay interested. I'm about half way through so hopefully it will get better, keep you posted.




And my book club book is Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen






I started this one last night because I could not make myself read any more of A Million Little Pieces. I know you probably think I'm crazy for reading more than one book at a time but, that's just how I roll. I get bored easy, and actually while I'm being honest I think I'm in the middle of three books right now, I just can't remember what the other one is. HA, it must be an awesome read, huh?



My husband laughs at me because I have a STACK of books on my nightstand that I want to read that could topple over at any moment. It's getting out of hand. Dang I wish I was blessed with being a speed reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment