Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blah Blah Blah

It's been a busy week. I am exhausted and it's only Wednesday.
From here on out this is the summary of my life...

Keddie's soccer practices started this week.

He has them twice a week and I already feel stressed.

I'm sure it's just because it just started and we haven't found our routine yet, so hopefully I can find one soon.
Between that and part-time evening work, I feel like all my days are blurring together.

The Hubs and I are both so stressed about one of us finding work that all life's other trials seem huge when I'm faced with one. I know it's all about perspective and I try to keep mine in check via daily chats with sisters and friends.


But sometimes life is hard and no matter how you look at it, it's still hard. I know that problems are relative and mine are minor in comparison to what some others are faced with. And I will keep trying to remind myself of that until things start to look up.


So as so many of you in blogland say, I will try my best to


1 comment:

  1. I am sorry things have been tough... We will be praying for you guys and know it will all work itself out.

    If you need anything let me know.

    Thanks for coming with me today, I really appreciate it. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete