Monday, February 21, 2011

Where did the weekend go?


We had a weekend JAMPACKED with fun...

Keddie had his first soccer game, and he was sooooooo excited!
Langston & Keddie showing their muscles (I love that Langst0n wants to be just like his big brother).
Huge thanks to Abby for coming to the game.
She videotaped while I took pics, and she actually got his first goal on camera!
Yup, you read that right, he scored a goal!
But more importantly, (I'm told) he had fun.
Following the game Abby and I had some much needed us time enjoying our favorite past time, you guessed it, shopping.
Saturday evening we were excited to be able to attend the wedding of my Sister Angel, totally forgot my camera, but trust me she looked beautiful!
Congrats Girl!
Sunday started off pretty lazily, but Keddie and I finally made it to get his hair cut, he's been begging me for a week and as you can see from those pics, he REALLY needed a trim.
And then we went to Target and totally scored in the 90% of valentine's section.
We spent the rest of the day celebrating a friend's birthday grilling and hanging out.
The weather was beautiful all weekend.
Hanging with good friends, outside in the beautiful weather, doesn't get much better than that in my book.



No comments:

Post a Comment