Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Nectar of the Gods


I was sitting next to a woman drinking a Coke and I found myself wanting to steal it.

I wanted it -BAD.

I have been "off" soda (Dr. Pepper really) for about 2 months. I will still have one occassionally when I eat out but I don't buy it to have at home anymore.

I miss it. I have always affectionately referred to it as the "nectar of the Gods".

I have not had the dramatic weight loss that some people do when they give up soda

I have not had increased energy

I have not had any positive side effects-

I miss it and I find myself wanting one often.

Buuuuut...
Pinned Image
I'm gonna hold strong in hopes that my body will finally decide to let go of those stubborn Dr. Pepper pounds.

This weight loss journey is not for the faint of heart, it's hard and it sucks and yeah I may be whining a little bit.

But as long as I suck it up and hit the gym, a little whine won't hurt me.

1 comment: