Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I'm bored ...he said for the 50th time!

It was barely 10 am on our first day at home together.
I'm Bored he said.
And he was already driving me CRAZY.

He had watched TV
He had 3 pages in a workbook that I found stuffed in a cabinet leftover from K.
He had played legos.
He colored tons of pages.

I was gonna have to find things for this kid to do if I was ever to have hope of getting any work done.
I found what I think will be very useful sites.

The Homeschool Diner


DLTK's Site

kidzone


The last one is where I made the tracer page with his name on it so he can practice writing his name.
 
 
These two monkeys are definitely gonna make it a daily challenge to juggle their needs with getting my work done. It's a new adventure for me but I welcome it.
This chair is on it's third kid and the straps are broken. She figured out how to wiggle free of the straps while I was trying to put my make up on.
 
My new normal- never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment