Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy New Year!!

 
Yes I know it's the 14th. But today marks the beginning of my new year.
We traveled SO much over the Christmas break that we only spent 3 nights in our own beds.
So I gave myself an extra week to recover.
I figured I deserve it.
 
My world is completely different than when I was last consistently blogging.
I am no longer working at a "job".
I am staying home with my sweet baby girl and as of today L is staying home with us too.
Not gonna lie, I'm a little terrified.
I am a full fledged stay at home working mom.
Yep, I'm working too.
 
Oh, have I forgot to mention that I am now a small business owner.
A great friend of mine and I started an online jewelry company, A Tad Monroe.
It's been a blessing and a challenge  (more on that later).
 
So today is my beginning.
I have BIG goals and ambitions for this year.
Some personal and some that I will share.
 
2013 will be a great year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment