Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Burns baby

It was our annual Scotish Society Burn's Night celebration.
Can I get a WOOHOO!!!
It means one night hotel stay with no kids (thank you Nana!).
I look forward & dread it every year.
We have a great time but finding and being happy with a dress with all this baby weight- no thank you!
THis is what I ended up wearing, I cahanged my mind anbout an hour before we left the house.






All the Ladies
 
The Hubs and I


My sister-in-law Lisa, Niece Tori, Niece Taylor, me
 
Us (notice the guy in the background...I swear he photobombed half my picture)

The Sassy shoes I wore (Target).
 
All in all - great night!

2 comments:

  1. It's the shoes! Burns' is a great night. Glad we weren't pregnant this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and those shoes are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete