Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Thanks MLK for a great day

K was out of school for MLK day. Oh what to do to entertain the natives?!
 
We took a family outing to the gym first thing with only minimal protest (from me- up before 7 on a school holiday? no thank you).
 
Step class thouroughly kicked my butt and the scale was NOT my friend.
 
After the gym we went to HOME Depot to get a new fixture for my closet- I have not had a working light in there for months, it was a problem.
 
After that the kiddos and I met some friends at the park for a picnic and play.
 
This pic makes me laugh-
He was begging me to "wear her" so I finally said fine.
He thought it was fun and she loved it- WIN WIN!
I think he should start training to haul her around all the time.
baby ain't light!
 
Great weather, great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment