Monday, January 21, 2013

Sew productive

Saturday I got bit by the sewing bug.
I recently have spent WAAY to much time on etsy eyeballing all of those cute boutique quality clothes for sweet Monroe. I LOVE little girl glam, but don't love those price tags, GAH!
Talk about sticker shock, I always think "I could make that", but never do.
 
Valentines Pillowcase Dress CHEVRON Grey with Red Heart baby toddler girl
or
 
Immediate shipping for Valentine red girl chevron personalized heart applique Monag tee and ruffle pant or capri set.  All sizes available.
these pants- so adorable
But let's be real , I'm on a budget.
 
So after 2, count them TWO failed attempts at making the boys pj shorts on SAturday,
I somehow thought I possessed the skills to make an ENTIRE outfit for Miss M.
 
Now don't ask me for tips or patterns or advice because I totally winged it and toally got lucky.
By goal was to have it look like I paid too Much money for the outfit...
Brown Minky pants with ruffle detail on the ankles and booty (my personal favorite detail)
 
Rosette hair clip, didn't get a pic of the lace headband.
 
This is a pic of her in the entire outfit. I need to get a better pic of the owl tunic top.
It is Super cute and yep, I made it.
 
This was Saturday night after I completed it all.
She wore it to church on Sunday with a long sleeve pink onesie under it.
 
I had several people tell me what a cute outfit it was, and no one could tell that I made it!
 
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment