Thursday, January 6, 2011

Today is the day...the sad sad day that my mom moves away...

This morning she came and said her goodbyes and started her long drive to her new home...Nevada.
yes, that Nevada, half-way across the country Nevada,
two days drive Nevada...
Don't get me wrong, I am happy for her that she is getting the new start that she has been desiring for so long now, but I don't know that I can put into words how much I will miss her.
she makes me laugh...
This is my mom when she got her check after her house sold...she was really excited






She is the best mom...

She is a great grandma & friend to my boys...
Always willing to goof off with the grandkids...


she is my babysitter,
my seamstress,
my cook (sometimes),
my soundingboard,
my mom


We will miss her!
So, here's counting down the days until she comes to visit...
65 days and counting...









1 comment:

  1. What a tribute to Mom! You guys have made a lot of good memories!

    ReplyDelete