Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just another Rainy day...

I am REALLY ready for the sun to come out. All last week it was cold and dreary and rainy...The sun came out yesterday afternoon and I was so excited. After work I went for a walk/run (Yeah baby, that's one goal that is on track) and it was sooo nice to be outside. Then I wake up this morning and it is gross AGAIn! Rainy, foggy, and yucky- ick! Is there a point to winter, I mean really what is the point. I miss the sun...


SO since my outside goals are hard to accomplish in this nastiness called winter, I have been focusing on inside things.


I have started my third book of the year:


Half Broke Horses by: Jeanette Walls.


She is the author that wrote my favorite book I read last year The Glass Castle
I loooooved the Glas Castle and hoghly recommend it to anyone looking for a good read. Half Broke Horses has started pretty good and I am excited that I am on track with my goal and that this book seems promising.


1 comment:

  1. let me know how the book turns out. (we should add that to book club!)

    ReplyDelete