Thursday, January 27, 2011

Please take a seat


One of the Christmas gifts that we (my hubby really) got this year was a saw. And I am so excited to use it. I have been wanting to add a window seat to our kitchen for a while now. We do not have bay windows, just a regular ole wall with two windows that overlook our back yard.
Here's some inspiration for the project...
I love the drawers on this one
I love that this one has open cubbies and drawers for versatility
So classic
Ours won't have the wrap around effect but I'm lovin it...

I'm hoping that we can tackle this project this weekend (maybe I should let the hubby know), I am gettin excited!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to come and see when it is done. It will look really good. I'm excited for you, I know you have been talking about this for a long time. Let me know if you need any help!

    ReplyDelete