Friday, January 7, 2011

Off to a good start

So, one of my personal goals this year is to read more.

Pretty specific, huh?


The experts say the way to success is to get specific. So my specific goal is to read two books a month. By my calculations it should be a breeze since I read (most of the time) one book club selection a month, now I just add one book of my choosing to the mix.


This was my first "fun" book


I HEART Chelsea Handler. She is my sunshine on a cloudy day, she always makes me laugh. I love her level of inappropriateness that she exudes. This was the perfect book to get me started on my goal.

Now I feel like I should tell you she is not for everyone and would probably offend alot of you, so be forewarned...

Now off to finish my book club book...An Object of Beauty by: Steve Martin. I'lllet you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment