Thursday, January 13, 2011

Best wedding Gift ever?

In my stack of bills that I was going through today I stumbled upon a bridal shower invitation. I immediately stopped what I was doing and went to look at what the happy couple had registered for. I LOVE to see what people want when they are starting a new life together, but it's always sooooo hard for me to decide which thing to get them. While I understand that all these things really are necessary to set up a home, I think the majority of them are kinda boring.
I want to get her something that will make her smile from ear to ear...

Do people really get excited about cookie sheets and glasses. That's not what gets me going...so here is the question of the day...What is the best wedding / shower present that you received?

1 comment:

  1. Well I am hoping this was about my shower, and I would have to say that you did a great job. I was so excited to see the comforter and waffle maker. However, the best gift I got was a kitchen aid, I have been wanting one forever, for it brings me joy knowing all the goodies I will get to make with it and also share with others.

    ReplyDelete