Friday, February 3, 2012

22 weeks snuck by

Wow! This is the first week of this pregnancy that slipped by without me counting down the days. Not sure how that happened but I like it.

I have been having some Major hip and back pain this week and am hoping to get a little relief before the pain sets in for good.


It was an emotional week as well. It is Exhausting having all these crazy hormones flying around in my body and making me think like a CRAZZZy person.


Things like a few new strech marks popping up on the belly threw me into crisis mode (When I am sane and not pregnant, strech marks don't bother me), like my body is ruined and it's the end of the world thinking...Ridiclious, but that's where I was at.


I am looking forward to the weekend since one of my sisters is coming to visit, so hopefully we will have lots of sister fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise!

    Thank you sooo much for contacting me... I would love to send you a Bani Band... thank you so much... from the bottom of my heart.

    I don't think I have your address on file?.. send it to my email:
    jngmsimmons@windstream.net

    I totally get the "pregnancy hormones... the 3rd pregnancy was the worse for me?" Hang in there!

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete