Thursday, February 23, 2012

25 Weeks!

25 Weeks!!!
Here I am at 25 Weeks in all my pregnancy glory.
Langston wanted to be in the pic with baby, and yes those are slippers on my feet.
This last week kind of flew by and for that I am so grateful.
My energy level has been so non existent lately that it makes it difficult to do anything more than what is required.
I have definitely noticed her moving more this week, she was ony moving around at night but this week it has been all day and she is moving all over. I am excited for when she gets stronger and the boys can feel her more often.
The food cravings have really stopped and the only thing I really crave is water, I am so thirsty all of the time. It's a new one for me.
I have a good friend who is due a couple of weeks behind me but she is having TWINS, and her Dr. told her that in six more weeks or so she can expect to be on bed rest. Every time I talk to her I hang up the phone being so thankful for this boring, noneventful, routine pregnancy. I definitely am not one of those women that "glow" and love being pregnant, but I am so thankful for a healthy pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment