Friday, February 17, 2012

The Name Game

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet
I totally disagree...I'm sure that a girl named Rose would be the same girl if she was named Bertha but would she be...I mean really??
For all of you out there that have had baby names picked out since you were doodling on your notebook in 6th grade math-
I envy you!
We are having the hardest time deciding on a name. Don't get me wrong, there are no shortage of names that I like, but ultimately they get eliminated for some reason.
These were once contenders but didn't make the cut...
Christian
Cooper (my sister would die)
Harlow (dang you Nicole Richie)
Monroe (dang you Mariah Carey)
Harper(dang you Victoria Beckham)
In my eyes, once a celebrity uses a name it is off limits because it will no doubt soar in popularity.
And with names like Keddie & Langston, we like uniqueness.
Our current front runner is still a maybe but as the days tick on I find myself questioning it...
Taking suggestions!
So I am at a loss

No comments:

Post a Comment