Saturday, January 28, 2012

Baby Room Fun

I have been spending waaay too much time on pintrest lately looking for baby girl room inspiration. There has never been a question for me on whether I would use pink in the room but which Pink and how to use it.
If I could replicate this room, I absolutely would. Everything except the bedding is exactly what I want. I love the bright bold Pink on the wall contrasted by the pale grey.
And I just came across this room this morning and am IN LOVE with the grey stripes on the wall (not sure that hubby is gonna love that idea).
I found these curtains and fell in love, they are so delicate and feminine. A couple of weekends ago, my BFF Abby and I went to scour Houston for fabric since I had no luck here. We found a ton of cute ones and since I can't seem to make my mind up I just came home with swatches.
I am deeply in love with the grey and white damask and it will definitely be used for the bedding but I am not in love with another swatch for the coordinating fabric. The current front runner is the pink with the grey polka dots but I'm not sold yet so the search will go on.
I plan to make (or have a loving sister of mine make :) ) the bumper and skirt for the crib. I have visions of what I want in my head so we'll see how it goes...

1 comment:

  1. Love the room! Tell Mike the stripes shouldn't be that bad/hard. I had Joe paint diamonds in my craft room when I first moved it and although I did not do the work, I can tell you, I think it was TOTALLY worth it!

    ReplyDelete