Thursday, February 16, 2012

24 Weeks

24 weeks or 5 months and two weeks...
potato..potatoe...
or corn on the cob rather since this girl is about the length of an ear of corn.(HAHA -totally creepy, right?)
I dont know about you but I could go for some grilled corn on the cob right about now- Oh right, not time to eat-FOCUS!
Sorry I don't have a picture for you, hubby left for work this morning before I was dressed ( I will try to remember to get one this evening).
So I have settled into a less than comfortable schedule of feeling over the moon fantastic one day followed by two days where I feel like I got ran over by a truck.
Keddie & Langston have both felt the baby kick this week (probably my favorite part of this whole ordeal).
I will share with you two funny tidbits from this week.
*Yesterday morning, Keddie & I were snuggling in bed and he was telling me how big I was getting. I said yep it's because this baby is getting so big. To whch he responded with 'We'll after the baby comes out, you need to go on The Biggest Loser" Me- Speechless!!! I did laugh because it was funny and then assured him that after this baby comes out Mommy will NOT be this big anymore!
*Anytime I am laying down, Langston will come over and lift up my shirt so that he can zerbert my belly. He thinks it is highlarious, which it is. But the funniest part is that he will do it and then put his ear next to my belly to see if the baby is gonna make some noise back or say something. It is so dang cute. I am waiting for her to kick him one time when he's doing it.
Both of the boys are excited and talk about the baby everyday, which I am greatful for because it helps me keep a positive attitude during this joyous time (aka pregnancy).

No comments:

Post a Comment