Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fabulous finds, no really, they were FANTASTIC!!

Today was a FANTASTIC day for shoe finds!
I pinned these on Pintrest forever ago and scoured the internet only to find that they only came in youth girl sizes.
To say that I was sad is an understatement, I know they are only shoes but Iwas devastated.
Then yesterday I had to go to the mall to exchange something for Langston and walked out of Dillard's t the food court to get a snack and walked by a kid shoe store with these on display. I thought to myself that they looked big and they might fit me (wishful thinking, I like to torture myself), so I went in and asked the sales girl what sizes they came in.
She said up to an equilivent to a women's size 8!!!
I wear a 7 1/2!!!!
I was so excited and am now the proud owner.
Mike totally made fun of me but I don't care- I LOVE THEM!!!
And then the luck continued when I found all of these cuties on super clearance at Dillard's for little miss. Two pair of Stride Right and one glitter ballet flat for all less than $20. I cou;dn't believe it. Without the sale it would have cost me over $130, which is ridiclious, but $20...I can handle that.
I love ordinary days that turn into fantastic shopping days!!

1 comment:

  1. I want those shoes too!! I pinned them but hadn't put forth the effort to find them...

    And I'm totally Jealous of your Dillard's finds... how long ago was this bc I totally have time to go to the mall tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete