Friday, January 20, 2012

Halfway Point- 20 Weeks!!!!

Yesterday officially marked 20 weeks into this pregnancy, WOOHOO!!
Why am I posting today and not yesterday you might be asking yourself?
Well, yesterday I felt awful! Exhausted, couldn't keep food down all afternoon, exhausted.
Looking back it was totally my own fault and I will NOT be making the same mistake again.
All throughout this pregnancy I have craved fresh produce, fruits and veggies, whateverI can get my hands on, I haven't been real picky.
Well yesterday, I was on my way to get Subway for lunch when I saw the Golden Arches on the horizon and they looked SOOO good. I changed my course and whipped through the drive through.
And that's when the course of my day changed...
Before I could even finish eating that deliciouse Quarter Pounder with Cheese, my stomach was flipping upside down.
I didn't even get to finish all of it before it decided to come right back up (TMI, I'm sure).
And even after it came back up, my stomach was upset for the rest of the day. I left work and went home to crash.
Lesson learned, I can not eat crap anymore!
I should consider myself lucky, hopefully it will help me not gain crazy pounds.
Baby Girl has become alot more active this week and Mike was able to feel her moving the other night for quite a while. I am looking forward to when the kicks get a little stronger and the boys will be able to feel them.
This week she is the length of a banana (no pic, but I will get some this weekend..promise).
This weekend is the Annual Burns' Night Celebration and I am ready to get all gussied up and have a fancy good time with Mike's family. I will try to remember to get lots of pics.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Baby Girl hates McDonald's, eh? Lesson learned...the hard way. Hope you have a GREAT weekend!! Oh, and despite knowing the gender, I still got excited when I read "Baby Girl" in your post.

    ReplyDelete