Wednesday, January 25, 2012

21 Weeks

The downhill side, woohoo.

Although I still feel like I have a reeeeally long way to go.

I am trying to stay in the moment and not look too much ahead, but when your moments consist of realizing that you can no longer see you feet when you look down, the future looks pretty appealing.

One of my neighbors recently had a baby girl and she is the most precious thing and I just want to steal all her snuggles every chance I get and then one of my other neighbors sweet baby just turned one and I can't believe it's been a year.

They really grow up soo fast, not that one is grown, but definitely not a baby anymore.



I try to remind myself to take in each moment and enjoy them for what they are, the LAST time that I will be pregnant. And even though I DO NOT enjoy being pregnant at all, I love the precious newborn that it gets me.

So I will try and refocus from not being able to see my feet to realizing that this baby girl inside of me is getting bigger everyday. And even if that means that I feel as big as a house, it will all be worth it...

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are successful in keeping the right mindset - I definitely failed in that regard. I can tell you this, just like the other one, I quickly forgot all the rough nights and emotional days.

    And anytime you need a baby fix - I am happy to accomodate. Kennedy loves to snuggle, so I'm sure she won't mind me lending her out.

    ReplyDelete