Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekend Recap

We had a fantastic weekend traveling all over this great state.
We drove to Palestine on Friday night so that we could drop off the boys at Nana's house, on Saturday we drove to Dallas for the big event, then on Sunday drove back to Palestine to pick up the boys and then drove home. We logged alot of miles this weekend. And we are so thankful for Nana and Papa being willing to watch the boys for us.
This weekend was the annual Burn's night celebration that Mike and I attend every year with his family. We always have a great time and this year was no exception.
I totally slacked in the picture taking department. We took one family pic with the event photographer (so I won't have a copy for a while), and I didn't remember to take a pic of myself in my dress until the end of the night in the hotel room.
So this is me in my dress. I think I can count this as my 20 week picture. As I'm looking at it now I realize that baby bump looks gigantic! Good gracious...and to think I'm only half way there.

1 comment: