Thursday, January 12, 2012

19 weeks, 18 week picture, & Gender





I have definitely been slacking



on posts, but man I just have not been feeling well lately. I wish I could scapegoat baby but truth be told it is mostly allergy and sinus related.

So this is last weeks, 18 week pic.




The baby was the size of a bell pepper.



I didn't get a pic for this week but I am 19 weeks today. The baby is the size of a large heirloom tomato (can you picture that?)


Other than feeling under the weather things havent much changed around here. I have found out this week that several people close to me are pregnant and I am SUPER excited about it. One is my sister in law Lisa and the other is a good friend (she hasnt told everyone yet, so I can't name names, but I'm soooo excited about it).

I guess the biggest news is that I had a surprise ultrasound last week and IT'S A




wait for it...




GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Now my days are filled with dreaming of pink and grey for the perfect nursery.


Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment