Thursday, December 29, 2011

17 Weeks

So today marks 17 weeks.

They say my baby is the size of a turnip. I must confess I had to google "turnip" to be sure of what that was.

I can't be the only one that needed a visual, so there you go.


I am a total slacker this week and there is no baby bump picture. But know that the bump is definitely growing. I am already getting comments from people like,
"are you sure you are not further along?", " are you SURE there is only one baby in there, you're just so BIG".


To these people I would like to say thanks for making me feel like a cow! HA, Just kidding, I know I have a huge belly, but I will take it anyday over gaining weight all over.


What's new this week:


I have been having the same cravings for anything fresh. And I barely have any appetite at all.


I have started waking up all through the night with my hand being asleep only to change positions and wake up 30 minutes later with my foot asleep or vice versa. It has not made for restful nights at all. I hope this phase is short lived because this momma needs her sleep.


I have been feeling the baby move more frequently and Mike was able to feel it last night for the first time.


On a seperate note, I found out that another friend of mine is having twins, and it makes me REALLY thankful that I only have one baby taking up space in my belly. God knew what he was doing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment