Friday, September 21, 2012

InstaFriday

 
I am gonna join Jeannett over at Life Rearranged. Here's my week in pictures-
We got some new jewelry over at A Tad Monroe- love the vibrant colors
 
I am so in love with these bubble necklaces, I think this green one might need to live with me...or maybe the blue...ugh I can't decide
 
This is the morning bus stop, lots of kiddos on our street
 
I about died. And so did Langston when I saw that he colored on my couch arm. UGH!!!
file that one under "lessons in self control" and "miracles never cease", I didn't spank him -working on new discipline methods with him in hopes that we find something that actually works.
 
These three rule my world and rare moments like these make it all worth it
 
Finally not 100+ degrees out so I can wear real shoes to work.
 They make me happy
 
Only 3 months old and girl has sass. I blame her dad ;)
 
Oatmeal Chocolate chip cookies- I need to bake more they were SO good
 
She has found the fingers and I fear she will never let them go.
 
I'm linking up at Life Rearranged, Join me!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment