Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall Loves!

Dont get me wrong, I love summer and the relaxed style that goes with it but I am always so ready when fall finally rolls around.
 
Maybe it's because summer temps in Texas are killer or because fall fashion is so fun- either way, I'm ready!

My uniform this season is gonna be skinnies/leggings & boots!!
 
Here are some of the things I'm lovin and lookin forward to...

I LOVE a new bag, some in my inner circle might even refer to me as a "bag lady" because I have so many and they are stashed all over my house. There's just something so therapeutic about a clean space to start a new season. Right now I am borrowing this guy in a canvas version from my friend Lauren and it is the perfect amount of space...
Michael Kors...of course

 
I am in LOOOVE with this. I know it's not the traditional fall colors, but I livein Texas and we don't get a traditional fall so there!
With jewelry this fabulous, my oufit can play second note... 

Oh boots. I think these are gonna be my staple. I have a fantastic brown pair from last year that I couldn't get enouh of that were from Target of all places.

These too are from Target and are only $34.99- Crazy Steal!! and they look so comfy
 
 
I love the casual elegant feel of these two looks...
I aspire to be so put together...
 
And lastly, i look forward to a lower maintaince hair color (I know, I know, I do it to myself) I'm think this fantastic shade that Kate is rockin...
 
 
 
Bring on Fall!

1 comment: