Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

Tonight I hosted my 2nd Annual Gingerbread House Making Party.

When I was growing up, my brothers and sisters and I would make these every Christmas.

It was something that we looked forward to and a tradition that I am continuing with my kids...

We invited some friends over to join in on the fun...unfortunately I didn't get a pic of every kidddo but I know they all had fun...


Jordynn and her house


Langston in the process of decorating his house. He was very meticlious, candy in straight lines and color coordinated, he is something else.


Bennett and his house.


Londyn and her house.


This is the end of the night, lots of candy and he was not having a picture.



Man I love these two boys. We had a great night.



Here's to continuing traditions...

No comments:

Post a Comment