Friday, December 2, 2011

The Details

So, yes, we are pregnant with baby numero tres.

And YES we are excited!

We told all of our family over the course of Thanksgiving week.

For all of the local peeps we had the boys make the announcement with these shirts.


They were so cute.

For my mom and my sisters that aren't close, we sent them the pic from the previous post. It was fun to get their phone calls after they saw it.


We decided that since this is definitely our last bundle of joy to di it up big!

The boys have known for a while and have done a pretty good job of not telling people before it was time.

Langston was just so excited that he gets to be a "BIG" anything, I'm not sure he quite understands, but he is definitely excited that there is a baby in mommy's tummy.

Keddie is maybe the MOST excited. and he is not being shy about letting people know that he wants a sister. I hope he put his order in...


So, without further ado, here is baby's 1st pic!

Pretty good shot I think and we were surprised to find out that I was 11 and a half weeks already.

So that puts me at 13 weeks now and one week shy of being done with the first trimester.

My estimated due date is June 6th, but don't hold your breath since Langston waited 7 days after his date to make his entrance.


I will say that even though I have been sick, I am enjoying being pregnant. Not like those crazy women that you meet that LOOOVE being pregnant, but am taking it all in, probably since if I want to stay married, this will be the last bebe.


Stay tuned, and we'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. If (s)he is born June 6, I am totally calling her/him "D-Day".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute (the boys). I am still super excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete