Thursday, December 22, 2011

16 weeks

Today I am 16 weeks and the baby is the size of an avocado.

You can see Langston sneaking in the bottom of the picture because he wanted me to hurry up so he could eat the avocado.

My weight is pretty steady, and I have almost gained back what I lost in the first couple of months. With the exception of today, the nausea has been getting better. Hopefully it will be gone soon.

I am exhausted all the time and get winded doing anything so I am looking forward to that 2nd trimester high that should be coming soon too.

I am still craving FRESH fruits and vegetables all the time.

This week I really wanted a Peppermint shake from Chick-fil-A (I was nervous because last time I had one it didnt stay down), I had one yesterday and it was Ahhh-mazing.

The only other weird thing is that I want to drink Coke...which for me is weird because not pregnant I am a loyal Dr. Pepper fanatic.

And Dr. Pepper tastes weird to me :(...hopefully that will go back to normal sooner rather than later.


P.S. After we wered one taking the pic, Langston ate the entire avocado...by himself...


2 comments:

  1. Your little belly is looking too cute! Can't wait to find out what your having - shouldn't be too much longer, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love Langston's face in this pic!

    ReplyDelete