Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun!?!

We have really been looking forward to Halloween at our house. Keddie has known for a months that he wanted to be Iron Man (he has NOT seen the movies so for the life of me I don't even know how he knows who Iron Man is...marketing at it's finest I guess).

Now Langston on the other hand wanted NOTHING to do with costumes. Some how or another I have acquired several 2T costumes, he could choose from a dragon, Batman, Mr, Incredible, Spiderman, a pirate...endless possibilities. He would put on a costume for 30 seconds and then want it off. I don't think he quite understood what we were doing... So last night after Keddie became Iron Man, Langston wanted to be...Mr. Incredible.

Doesn't he look happy?

We went Trick or Treating with a bunch of kids from the street. All the kids looked so cute and we had a ton of fun...


Mr. GQ- aka-IRON MAN


Now the question of the day is: What to do with all the candy????

No comments:

Post a Comment